Saturday, May 21, 2011

Royal Flush

Let me first say that I have broken the cardinal rule of blogging: allowing more than 1 week to pass without update.  I ask your forgiveness.

Now, on to the updates.

The pictures below are probably the least aesthetically pleasing you will see on here, but mean more than any others.  Please find below a few snapshots of the completely replaced plumbing system in our home!

New plumbing throughout!


Not that you could tell from this picture, but this is the drain running from our new master bath shower.

Plumbing to the sink in what we call "Hattie's Bathroom"

I'm not sure I will be able to explain this very well, but in the upper right-hand corner of this picture you can see the outlet where the shower head will be.  In the bottom left-hand corner you can see the connect for the temperature adjustment on the shower head.  I assumed it was going to be directly below the shower head, but our GC politely reminded me that Keri would not be happy to be doused in cold water every time she turned the shower on...

Again, hard to tell form the picture, but this will be the pot filler above the stove.  It's a bit of a walk around the island to the stove, so I figured I would score some points with Keri by having this added.  Last minute addition, not a good idea for the budget...

Just right of the window you can see the water lines in the utility room for the washing machine.
Up next, new roof!

No comments:

Post a Comment